<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Update: OMG Hair & Beauty - Eyelash Extensions

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Update: OMG Hair & Beauty - Eyelash Extensions

Last week I went back to OMG Hair & Beauty – again! – And had my eyelash extensions filled in* and a wax.

The in-fills don’t take as long as the initial extensions but it’s still quite a lengthy procedure, taking about 70 minutes.

I took my camera along and the lovely Hanna managed to snap some pictures – since I’m so awful.

Again, I’m really pleased with them. They’re thick and full and pretty much weightless, but the best thing about them is no more mascara!

   

I’ll do a full post on the pros and cons of eyelash extensions soon, but in the meantime you can check out more of Hanna’s work on her website – Lash-Extension.co.uk or catch up with her on her Facebook page.




Labels:

16 Comments:

At October 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i had it 2 years and after that i got a alergie on glue, my eyes looked like onion and i am scared to use it again... :)

 
At October 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

its such a nice blog to provides info
hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
reclaim your loan ppi
PPI Refund Claim

 
At October 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They look so natural, I would never guess they are extensions xx

 
At October 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They look gorgeous, really natural and subtle.










- Erin xo


365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

 
At October 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They look fab Lola! x

 
At October 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hun, they look fantastic! I can't believe how thick they are!


Lea x
http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At October 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

God they look great, Lola!

Love, Elise xx
http://love-elise.com

 
At October 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look fantastic, think I may look into getting my lashes done :) xo

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They're definitely worth it. Haven't picked up a mascara in weeks!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Elise! :) x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know, I was so shocked at how much of a difference they made!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Sam!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Erin, I love them!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's what I love about them, no 'seam' lines like you get with strip lashes :) x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah no I'm sorry to hear that! Eyes can be really sensitive sometimes! Hope the swelling has gone down!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home