<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ulta-Nourishing Lip Balm

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ulta-Nourishing Lip Balm


I’m a lip balm freak. I carry about eight different balms in my bag and I’m always on the hunt for something new. Nuxe Reve de Miel has been on my Beauty Wish List for such a long time and when I spotted it on sale for £6 I just had to buy it.


I love the weighty, frosted glass jar – something you don’t tend to get with lip balms. And the smell. Oh the glorious smell. Honey. Citrus. Deliciousness. I want to bathe in it.

The texture is strangely gritty, like really fine grains of sand, but when you apply it it smoothes out into the moist gorgeous, matte balm. It’s really thick but it makes the perfect lipstick base.


It’s lasts for absolutely ages and makes the perfect overnight treatment, although I use it constantly throughout the day too. It’ll be perfect for the coming cold months when my lips get extremely dry.

The price tag is a little hefty, but it’s so, so worth it. My boyfriend and I have been using this daily for the last month and we’re barely halfway through it – so it’s very cost-effective. I know the finger-dipping pots put off some people so it’s also available in a stick version too.

Bottom line: It’s fantastic. Period.
  

Nuxe Reve de Miel is available from Feel Unique, Escentual and SpaceNK, priced at £9.50. However it’s currently on sale in Marks & Spencer for £8.55.




Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At October 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

One of my favourite lip balms! Great review hon! xx

 
At October 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was also lucky to get this on sale and I love it so much!

 
At October 28, 2012 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have to try this! I love the nuxe dry oil, so I'm sure I'll like this too.

 
At October 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really need to try this! Heard so many great things about it.

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You definitely should. I'm loving it. I've abandoned all of my other balms since getting it!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The dry oil is to die for isn't it?! Nuxe has definitely got some amazing products. Their micellar water is one of my favourites!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm gutted I didn't stock up while it was on sale! Definitely a great balm!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks lovely! :) x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home