<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Gift Guide: Nip + Fab Chill-out Bathing Set

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gift Guide: Nip + Fab Chill-out Bathing Set


Bath and body sets make the perfect Christmas gifts and stocking fillers and with thousands of different brands out there the choices are endless! Nip + Fab Chill-out Bathing Set* is a steal at just £15 and encompasses everything needed for a mini chill-out session – especially around the stressful holiday season.

 
 

Bath Foam, Body Wash, Body Lotion, and a shower puff, topped off with a gorgeous ambience candle makes this a perfect gift for anyone who’d appreciate having a bit of time to themselves.

I think the candle is an excellent touch. Unfortunately it’s unscented, but when I’m having a relaxing bath I really appreciate the presence of a candle or two – scented or not.

Christmas gift rating: 


Nip + Fab Chill-out Bathing Set is available exclusively at Sainsbury’s and is currently on sale for £9.99!

 Do you know anyone that could do with a chill-out set?




Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks pretty cool! I've never tried any of their products so this would be a great way to start! That loofa sure looks tiny though? haha xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

 
At November 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, this looks like a fab set (excuse the pun!) so it's a shame the candle is unscented! It almost seems like a waste, as it would have been so easy for them just to throw in some scent and would probably be even more popular.
Mel x

 
At November 17, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the candle is a lovely touch, it really makes it something a bit different.

Lea x

It's Such A Wonderful Life -

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

Why not check out my Yankee Candle Giveaway?

 
At November 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Heard good reviews about this brand! :)

Followed you!!

♥,

Shari

The Misty Mom

 
At November 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I think it gives it the edge over other bath sets. Hopefully they can bring out a scented version and that would be the icing on the cake!x

 
At November 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I see what you mean. Even if it just smelt like the products in the set. I'm hoping that the next sets they bring out will have scented candles in them as they've missed an opportunity I think!x

 
At November 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think my picture may be a little deceiving haha, it's average sized. I never use the loofa in these kind of sets though as I don't find them 'scrubby' enough!x

 
At November 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have wanted to try this brand for a while but I never know where to start. This will also make a perfect treat for my work secret santa I got! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home