<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: The Body Shop and Teenage Cancer Trust Partnership

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Body Shop and Teenage Cancer Trust Partnership



As many of you will know, The Body Shop is one of my favourite shops. I’m addicted to it. I check out the website weekly and if I’m ever in the vicinity of a store my OCD won’t let me walk past without going in. So of course when my favourite retailer does something special, I want to know about it.

The Body Shop has recently partnered with the Teenage Cancer Trust and will be working with the charity throughout this year to improve the lives of young people with cancer aged 13 to 24. The Body Shop is aiming to raise a whopping £250,000 for the charity through a number of fundraising activities this year.

From April, customers will have the option to add a 10p donation to the end of their purchase, and since The Body Shop are always running such amazing deals, what’s ten pence for such a great cause?


They’ve also launched their first charity single Beauty with Heart, written and performed by British singer/songwriter Leddra Chapman. I downloaded the song myself last night and the lyrics are genuinely really lovely.
  
Beauty With Heart is available to buy from FairShareMusic for just 99p. You can find out more about TBS & Teenage Cancer Trust here.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home