<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Friday Faves: Conditioners and Treatments for Dry/Damaged Hair

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Friday Faves: Conditioners and Treatments for Dry/Damaged Hair

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo

FAVOURITE HAIR TREATMENTS

As I’ve mentioned 1,000,000 times before my hair is dry and brittle. Chemical straightening my hair leaves it dull and lifeless so here are a few things I use to pack some moisture back into it.

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo

This smells gorgeous and gives my hair a nice quick burst of moisture. It’s not very intensive so it’s the kind of conditioner that can be used everyday or left on a little longer for a deeper treatment. What’s amazing about this mask though is that it can also be used a pre-shampoo treatment. This comes in very handyhen my ends are feeling particularly crispy. A bargain at just £3.99 for 75ml.

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo

I use this on my dry scalp and I’ve noticed a big improvement. My scalp gets dry and flaky and really itchy, especially in the winter so this baby has calmed that down a bit. It’s supposed to also help thicken your hair too, and I can definitely say I’ve seen an improvement on how full my roots are. Definitely recommend for thinning or fine hair, or if you just want fuller, thicker hair. £8.95 for 100ml but it’ll last for a while.

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo

This was just supposed to a one-use product but I managed to stretch two uses out of it. I don’t know if it was amazing but it definitely added some much needed shine to my lacklustre locks. My hair generally looked a lot healthier after I used it so I’ll definitely be repurchasing. £2.90 for an 18ml bottle is dirt-cheap and I definitely recommend.

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo

Along with the rest of the John Frieda Full Repair Range this product gives an amazing moisture boost. It’s not over-moisturising and doesn’t weigh my hair down and it’s so effective. At around the £6 mark it’s very affordable and a staple in my hair conditioners.

friday faves osmo berber oil argan oil john frieda full repair deep conditioner hair mask masque review photo
Again, another amazing smelling Osmo product. Very nourishing and moisturising. It says intensive but I don’t completely agree with that – it’s richer than a normal conditioner but not in the same league as a deep conditioning mask, if you catch my drift? I like it though and will probably buy it again - £2.8 for 100ml tub, er yes please! – but I do prefer the Berber Oil Mask.


So those are my belated Friday Faves.
Have you tried any of these? What are your favourite hair treatments?




Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At December 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow some really affordable options! :)

 
At December 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Some fantastic suggestions, I've not tried any of the products myself but I do love anything with argan oil in for moisture! x

 
At December 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh nice! That Weleda one looks nice :) /yoli from pink & leopard prints.. x

 
At December 29, 2012 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it's good. You should definitely give it a go. It may help with transitioning :) x

 
At December 29, 2012 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Same here. Always get great results x

 
At December 29, 2012 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah definitely. I'm sure there's something you can buy that does everything all of these do but I suppose it would cost a lot more - and wouldn't be friendly to my student budget! Haha xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home