<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Event: B Public Relations Press Day

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Event: B Public Relations Press Day

Picture heavy post!


Last week I headed along to B Public Relation’s Press Day. With clients such as Ciate, Baylis & Harding and Dr Bragi I was really interested to see what was on offer.

 Beauty                                                                                                               



 Fashion                                                                                                               

B PR has lots of fashion clients too, including Lipsy and MissGuided.


 Jewellery & Accessories                                                                               

Goldsmiths had some amazing pieces that I pretty much drooled over for a few minutes. And surprisingly Bid.tv had a really nice range – including a fox bangle that I fell in love with.


Whilst I had a Dr Bragi hand massage and scoffed some cupcakes Victoria had a Ciate manicure. 


Isn’t the colour gorgeous?!



I’m really intrigued by the Makeup Store Bon Bon launches and the new Dr Bragi mist, so I may be making a purchase very soon!




Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

looks fab - i am dying to get my hands on a ciate sequin manicure. Going to have to trek to selfridges!

 
At November 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AHH Ciate Sequin Manicure looks amazing!!


I love your blog! x

 
At November 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

it all looks so lovely x

 
At November 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Ciate stuff looks amazing! xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for the lovely blog - love B Public Relations x

 
At December 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I went to this event, it was a very interesting day I loved it!
www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

No problem, I had a great time!x

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know, I really want to try it. Especially the sequin manicure, really want to try it!x

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it was really nice, the beauty section was my idea of heaven ahaha x

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't it?! I really want to try it now!


Thanks sweetie xx

 
At December 3, 2012 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I may have to join you, I really want it too now!x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home