<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Ideal Cases - Personalised iPad Case

Monday, December 3, 2012

Ideal Cases - Personalised iPad Case


My iPad is one of my most prized possessions and whilst I’ve had it for quite some time now, I haven’t gotten a case for it. Not because I don’t want one but because I wanted something quite personal and unique. So I jumped at the chance to get a personalised iPad case* from Ideal Cases.


You can completely customise a case for your smart phone or tablet, or pick from one of the designs they have already. I chose to design a case and I’m really pleased with how it turned it.

I covered it in the names of my favourite brands and beauty items and put my blog link near the bottom. It was really simple to do and I personally think it looks fantastic.


One thing I shouldn’t point out though is that it’s really important you upload a high-resolution image so it doesn’t come out pixelated. The lovely people at Ideal Cases sent me an email to let me know my image wasn’t of optimum quality, so I sent them another one and my image came out perfectly.

I got white because my iPad is white, but I can already tell that it may have been a mistake as it’s starting to get a little grubby. So if you’re thinking of getting one then keep that in mind!


Bottom line: I love it. I think it’d make the perfect Christmas gift too. I do think it’s a bit expensive at £29.99 but knowing that it’s completely unique to you makes it worth it.


 Personalised cases are available from IdealCases.co.uk




Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, once you've bought the iPad what's an extra £40 to make sure it stays safe? :) this looks lovely, fab idea x

 
At December 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh do they do ones for iPad minis? missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

 
At December 4, 2012 at 2:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like this! x

 
At December 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks lovely :) x

 
At December 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think so :( .. But they're always adding more cases to the site for different phones and such so I'm guessing they will soon. It'd be perfect for the word art things you do! :) x

 
At December 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very true! May have to use that excuse for everything now! "Spent £30 on this foundation, what's an extra £20 for a lipstick to match?" ;) x

 
At December 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The ClamCase offers added efficiency and sleek protection without compromising the portability of your iPad. Fold out the keyboard for your typing-intense tasks, and simply flip it back to protect you iPad from heavy drops!.

 
At December 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ClamCase iPad mini keyboard case is the thinnest and lightest design yet. Featuring an Apple style keyboard that is both comfortable and effective. The ClamCase keyboard case for iPad mini provides unparalleled protections and offers infinite viewing angles. With its compact size and thousands of apps at your fingertips.

Android Laptop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home