<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: What I Bought: The Body Shop Haul

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Bought: The Body Shop Haul

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

Hello, my name is Lola and I’m a Body Shop Addict. I browse the website at least two to three times a week and if I’m ever near a store I just have to go in.

After heading to The Body Shop Press Day I’m now more obsessed – if that’s even possible! – so bought myself a few things recently. Typically I only went in for a body butter, and came out with this lot.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo
Mists – Amazonian Lily, Vanilla and Moringa - £7.50/100ml

I always try these in store but have never picked one up and I’m not really sure why. They’re really lovely light fragrances – perfect for my handbag.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo
Hand Cleanse Gel – Pink Grapefruit & Coconut - £2.50/60ml

As much as I love the Renouve Anti-Ageing Hand Sanitizer these hand gels smell amazing and anything Pink Grapefruit by TBS gets my vote!

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

This is a backup since I already have one on the go. If you love scrubs but want something a little more intensive then this is perfect. It’s lightened my acne scars and blemishes and makes my skin feel really smooth.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

We received the other shade, Enchanting Gold, at the press day and I really wanted to try the darker shade. It’s a gorgeous bronzey-copper that I think will really compliment my skin tone.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

I’m new to the BB cream game but TBS blemish balm has an amazing formula of pigment bubbles that burst when you use it. It’s slightly too light but it’s not chalky so will blends nicely.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

Another item I tried at the press day and fell in love with. I’ve already reviewed the Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil and this is another fantastic item from the Honey Bronze weight.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo
Mango Body Butter - £13/200ml

My mum used to use this on me when I was younger as it’s incredibly moisturising, but for some reason I hated it. But now I can’t get enough of it. It’s quite honestly one of the best things I’ve ever smelt.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

This actually for my boyfriend, as he loves to use it in his hair. I reviewed the Cocoa Butter Beautifying Oil and I loved it – so the BF is going to have to share!

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

Another product used on me at the press day. Although it’s a bronzing powder it too light and too matte to do much bronzing on me, but it makes the perfect finishing powder. I apply it once my makeup is done and it helps set it without giving me a chalky, powdery finish.

the body shop haul mists beautifying oil body butter bb cream blusher bronzer review swatch photo

This product was used on Victoria at the press day and it was such a gorgeous colour. It’s extremely pigmented and the powder is so fine that it gives the perfect wash of colour. I already have Flushed but now want the rest of the line too! Eek!


As you can see attending the press day was an awful decision - definitely a fully pledged Body Shop Addict now. 
Have you tried any of these products? 
Do you have any recommendations of things I should try out?




Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Always wanted to try something from the Vitamin C range - may pick that microdermabrasion thingy up when I next need a new scrub! x

 
At December 13, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a complete Body Shop addict too, haha. Bought so much from there recently! I love the look of 'The Sparkler', I'm really considering getting the gold shimmer one. x

Angelica [One Little Vice]

 
At December 13, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OOOhhhhh...excellent haul!!! Wish the screen was scratch n' sniff!! Looks like you will have lots of fun :-) Can't wait for the reviews!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

After working for the Company for over 3 years there products don't get me as excited as they used to but I must say the new blushes look amazing. x

 
At December 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow - great haul!!!
The sparkler sounds fab, need to check it in store... and the coconut oil is just right up my street - I need!!!!


-
fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

 
At December 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I never tried the perfumes, but I love their new sparkler I grabbed 2 for my self, I like the bronzer in brown packing I got it a lighter shade to use it all over my face, their dry oils not really my favorite although i have few bottles at home, I use them as massage oils, I have got their peachy blush, and most of the new Xmas Collection and I love them:)

 
At December 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm curious about that BB Cream but I'm not a fan of the Mango Body Butter - it's just too greasy without being moisturizing enough for my very dry and eczema-prone skin. I seem to be the only one who has this problem though, weird!

 
At December 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks amazing, love hauls! I never really venture into the body shop, but I might now there isn't anything here I don't like! The BB cream looks good

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Make sure you wait until there's a good offer on again. It's £13 but you could probably pick it up for £6-8 when they're doing a good promotion!xx

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Sparklers are gorgeous definitely recommend. Swatch them in store though as both colours are really lovely xx

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! Will reviews lots soon! :) x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You love beauty retail don't you?! TBS & Boots! Discounts to die for! The blushers are definitely lovely, but I shan't encourage you :) x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's definitely a necessity, smells gorgeous and it's great on your hair too x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah the oils are perfect for massaging, love them. Seems like you're a body shop addict too! Haha xx

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I completely understand where you're coming from, that's what it used to be like on me when my mum would use it on me as a child. You should try some of their other butters for 'normal' skin though as they're still pretty moisturising without being so heavy!x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely recommend the BB cream! Amazing stuff!x

 
At December 17, 2012 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not really a fan of TBS i like the products they do for specific ocassions. Xmas & Summer Last summers lilly cole was great the eye shadow palette they did last xmas was much better than this years. But i love their shimmer cubezs. I have got all the shades

 
At December 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great haul! i really need to go to the Body Shop and pick up some of those products!

Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
-Jen <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home