<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Zalando Haul

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Zalando Haul

Hope you’ve all had a lovely Christmas, I’m back with an early Christmas present I received from the lovely people at Zalando. The online company recently gave me a voucher to spend in their women’s beauty section and I picked up a few goodies.

Best Hand Cream Ever
yes to cucumbers cool conditioning hand cream review swatch photo zalando women's beauty body care

The first thing I got was the Yes To Cucumbers Cool Conditioning Hand Cream*, which I’ve renamed The Best Hand Cream Ever. It’s made up of lots of skin-loving ingredients, including Aloe Vera, Sweet Almond Oil, and Camomile.

yes to cucumbers cool conditioning hand cream review swatch photo zalando women's beauty body care

It smells lovely, really fresh but very subtle. The best thing about it is how soft it makes my hands feel. I can honestly say that no other hand cream comes close in terms of results. It’s a little like the Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream, but much better – and much cheaper! 

yes to cucumbers cool conditioning hand cream review swatch photo zalando women's beauty body care

Just like the Elemis it comes is a huge 100ml tube, which I’ll admit isn’t so handbag friendly – unless you carry around a suitcase like I do! But I can't really complain - £5 for 100ml? Yes, please. 

Bath Time Treats
neom luxury organic bath shower oil indulgence set complete bliss tranquillity real luxury zalando womens beauty body care

Neom is a brand I’ve lusted after for a while but I’ve ever splurged, so when I saw the Neom Mini Bath Oil Set* I knew I had to get it. It contains six 5ml bottles of gorgeous oils designed to indulge you in a mini spa treatment at home.

neom luxury organic bath shower oil indulgence set complete bliss tranquillity real luxury zalando womens beauty body care

The pack includes Real Luxury, Tranquillity, and Complete Bliss. Honestly speaking I can’t really tell the difference between them once I’ve tipped them in the bath – but they all smell exceedingly luxurious.

neom luxury organic bath shower oil indulgence set complete bliss tranquillity real luxury zalando womens beauty body care

I usually use a lot of oil in my bath (I live in a hard water area!) but 5ml of Neom Bath Oil was enough to make the water feel really soft and fill half of the house with a very relaxing aromatherapy scent - and of course make my skin feel very nourished. Made with 70% organic ingredients and 30% essential oils, these bath oils are seriously worth the treat.


You should definitely check out the Zalando website for a great selection of beauty products and body care.




Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At December 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely couple of products. The hand cream sounds perfect and those Neom oils are perfect for a luxury bath- you're very lucky!!x

 
At December 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wanting to try YES products for really long now.. it /and they look great! :) ..And aww thanks for that hun!! lol I always used to book mark blogs too no worries :D let me know if u try out the makeup look.. xx happy new years!

 
At December 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love NEOM and it seems like bath oils are the new thing! I used the Aromatherapy Associates one we got in our #bbloggersxmas goody bag and although they were small, they sure were powerful! It was amazing and i'm hoping these NEOM ones are the same!

 
At December 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

THESE ARE AWESOME PRODUCTS :). I am so FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow as well. So we can keep posted on each other. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon...God Bless!

Steven B.

 
At December 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the NEOM bath oils - they are so fab! Also love the Aromatherapy Associates minis too x

http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home