<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Kadria Skincare Balancing Face Oil

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Kadria Skincare Balancing Face Oil

kadria skincare balancing face oil review swatch photo oil for dry skin pregnant women

Although I’ve got oily skin I love to use facial oils. Obviously I don’t use them during the day as it’d just be disastrous, but there’s nothing better than ending my PM skincare routine with a few drops of a nourishing face oil. For the last few months I’ve been using Kadria Balancing Face Oil* and I can’t even describe how impressed I am.

The oil is an intensive facial treatment designed for people with dry, taught skin, and pregnant women experiencing hormonal changes. Now I’m not pregnant, nor do I have dry, taught skin but what I do have is dehydrated, lacklustre skin that needs a boost every now and again.

Containing Egyptian Blackseed Oil and essential oils, this oil has literally given my skin an injection of radiance. My face just looks more plump, and definitely a whole heap brighter. I’ve noticed that the awful laughter line I have on my cheek is less visible and my pores are no longer gaping holes in my face!

kadria skincare balancing face oil review swatch photo oil for dry skin pregnant women

I’ve found that the best way to use the oil is to cycle it – a few weeks on then a little break of a fortnight or so. The radiance sort of ‘plateaus’ so I find I’m able to maintain the skin brightness boost by taking regular breaks from it.

Although the oil is only 30ml it’s lasted for absolutely ages. In the last four months I’ve been using it I’ve used less than half of the bottle so I can see it lasting for at least another 4-6 months. The little pipette is perfect for dispensing the few drops you need for your whole face.

Bottom line: At first glance £24 is a fair amount of cash, especially for a brand that’s not very established, but it’s 101% worth it and I’ll definitely be buying it again once it runs out.

Kadria Balancing Face Oil is available to buy from the Kadria Skincare website, priced at £24/30ml.






Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At January 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I have heard blackseed oil is suppose to be good for the skin, I love oils too but just like you but only before I go to bed.

 
At January 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds lovely! I'm such a sucker for oils, damn you spending ban!

 
At January 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds amazing. I can't get enough of facial oils at the moment. x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too, they make such a difference to my skin!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha stay strong Sam, stay strong!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I'm too oily to wear them during the day!x

 
At March 11, 2013 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Human Skin Vitiligo is a disorder which creates depigmentation – the white skin patches emerged as a result of dying of the skin pigmentation. Vitiligo and treatment, this is what the affected people often think of and they must be aware that a number of treatments are available for the disease. It includes vitiligo laser and light therapies and as well as edible therapies, which can restore the loss of pigment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home