<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: New Year's Resolutions: Blogging, Beauty & Personal

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions: Blogging, Beauty & Personal


Picture taken from Mashable. Edited by me.

I can categorically say that I’ve never made good on a New Year Resolution. Well, that’s not completely true – but generally speaking as soon as I say ‘This year I’m going to …’ then we can be pretty sure that it’s not going to happen.

Last year I set up LolaStar Hearts as a bet with my boyfriend. Sad, but true. I have about 5 other blogs that I’ve started but never kept up with – pretty sure I haven’t made it past the two-week mark – until now obviously.

So since I’m pretty much invincible now, I’m hoping that if I set my resolutions in stone here I’ll actually complete them – as it obviously worked so well for me in 2012!

Keep blogging into 2014 | Post at least three times a week | Comment on more blogs 
 Do more makeup posts | Get to know more bloggers | More lifestyle posts

Go for regular facials | Get an intensive facial peel 
Spend more on skincare | Stop using sulphates in my hair

Graduate & get a job | Diet (!!) | Drink more water | Be less shy
Be happier 
| Make time for date night with the boy | Learn something new
Looks like I’ll be busy in the New Year!
I think that they’re all achievable if I set my mind to it – as I did with this blog.

I'll do some update posts throughout 2013 and let you all know how I'm doing.
Happy New Year!
What are your resolutions?






Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At December 31, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think your resolutions are definitely achievable! :)

I rarely make resolutions but I would love to find myself a new job this year. I'm so sick and bored of my current one, and it's the one thing that I'm completely unhappy in. Which is pretty bad seeing as I'm there 90% of the time!
I'd also love to make more time for date nights with my boy :) We've just started doing date nights once a week so would like to continue it!

All the best with your resolutions. xx

 
At December 31, 2012 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a solid set of resolutions! Good luck! :)

Happy new year! xoxo
abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

 
At December 31, 2012 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with all of your resolutions Lola, they all seem achievable :) xx

 
At December 31, 2012 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm loving your blog's new look :)
Rachel x

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks lovely :) x

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks lovely. Hopefully they're not all down the pan by February! Haha x

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too lovely. :) x

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I completely get where you're coming from. I gave up my job last year because I just hated it. Even on my most broke days I was happier than when I was at work!
Hopefully you manage to find something that you enjoy, work is such a big part of our lives so being unhappy takes its toll!


Lola x

 
At January 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year Lola. good Luck with your resolutions. x

 
At January 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Happy Hump Day!
Great goals-good luck!
Give yourself a pat on the back and a big hug for making it
this far! You can do it! Keep going! You
are writing blog posts that are
inspiring others and affecting positive change-so get at it and write some
more!

Thanks for adding value to those around you!

Ciao ciao for now~

Cherelynn

http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

 
At February 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, you can make your blog much more 'navigation' friendly for those who wants to see all of your important posts. That said, it's still great blog overall! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home