<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer


witch anti blemish skin clearing primer review swatch photo best primer for oily skin mattifying

It’s only in the last year that I’ve savvied up on primers and the benefits of using them. My usual primer is The Body Just Matte It, but the lovely people at Witch Skincare sponsored my #bbloggersxmas event and sent some Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primers* for the goody bags.

witch anti blemish skin clearing primer review swatch photo best primer for oily skin mattifying

This is hand-on-heart the best primer I’ve ever used. When I first tried it I was really intimidated. The primer is so thick; it’s almost like something you’d put in your hair not on your face. And since my skin is super oily I actually thought that it would clog my pores and make my face shine like a new car. I couldn’t have been more wrong though …

witch anti blemish skin clearing primer review swatch photo best primer for oily skin mattifying

The primer doesn’t just act as a great base for makeup; it mattifies and keeps my makeup looking fresh. Usually, by about midday that familiar shiny glaze starts setting on the bridge of my nose and by late afternoon I’m full on shine central. But this primer absorbs the excess oil as my skin produces it making my makeup last longer and holding the shine off for a few more hours.

witch anti blemish skin clearing primer review swatch photo best primer for oily skin mattifying

It’s just £6.99, so it certainly doesn’t break the bank and it’s anti-bacterial too so should help to prevent future blemishes. I’ve been going through a good-skin period of late and although I mainly put it down to my miracle spot busters, I’m sure this has helped prevent new spots cropping up.

Bottom line: It’s brilliant. Buy it.
Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer is available to buy from Superdrug, priced at £6.99/30ml.






Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At January 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard a couple of people raving about this recently, I really need to try it as my skin is so oily it's ridiculous haha!

 
At January 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a very promising product.

 
At January 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow, this sounds gorgeous! i've avoided primers for so long because they always caused my acne to go mental, but this sounds so promising for one that might actually work for me!


http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

 
At January 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is my favourite primer of all time, I swear by it! x

 
At January 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been trying this out and have been loving it. x

 
At January 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had no idea WITCH did a primer x

 
At January 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't really tried witch before, but this sounds great and so does the price! Need to try it

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

 
At January 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm gonna invest in this I think, been looking for a primer and seen nothing but good things about this x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's honestly the best I've used. I thought I'd hate it since it's so thick. I was worried it'd break me out. But it's great, and so cheap too!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah this is my first Witch product, seriously impressed though!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Same here. I'm shocked that is so good too!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it's a definite staple now!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's now mine too. I didn't think anything could come close to my Youngblood Mineral Primer, but this beats it hands down!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah you should definitely give this a go, let me know if it works for you!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it definitely is. I'm loving it!x

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Same here, you could fry chips on my face, honestly! But this manages to hold it back and stops me looking as shiny as a new car!x

 
At February 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lola, I've recently invested in this primer (this week to be exact.) And, I LOVE it! It's such a treat on my skin, and really is a barrier (healing one at that) between my skin and make-up. Thanks for the post! x

 
At March 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahhah love the bottom line! I will buy it! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home