<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: my little american beauty haul

Friday, September 6, 2013

my little american beauty haul


Now before I start this post, I just want to apologise for neglecting my blog for six whole months (!). I was so busy with uni and my dissertation earlier on in the year, and then horribly busy setting up my business when I graduated that blogging took a serious back seat. I'm going to try to keep up with some regular posts as I miss it SO much, but for now here's my American beauty haul. 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

Earlier on this week I came back from an impromptu holiday to Chicago with my cousin. It was nice to get away from the office for a little while, but I'm really glad to be back. Whilst on holiday I managed to hit a shops a little - not as much as I'd like! - and picked up a few things I'd been lusting over. 

My first stop was Victoria's Secret, where I treated myself to some fragrance mists. Lucky for me they were $12 each, or 7 for $35 - the logical decision was to get seven … 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

We also headed to Bath & Body Works which was also running a Labor Day promotion, so I got six body care items and the cheapest three were free. I also grabbed some of their amazing hand sanitisers, but I'll do a post on these soon. 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

The B&BW fragrance mists smell amaaaazing, I love them. 

The sugar scrub and moisturiser smell positively edible! It's been so difficult trying to save them for blog pictures before using them. 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

The Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion has been a long time favourite of mine as it smells like baked goods. Y'know that warm vanilla smell that takes over the house when you bake cakes during the winter? … No? … Only me? … Okay. 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

Organix is an amazing hair brand and I really love their products, so had to pick these babies up during a quick trip to Target. I've used the Keratin Oil a couple of times already and it makes my hair feel SO soft, so I kind of feel silly for not picking up a back up … 

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

I spotted the ELF Kabuki brush as I was about to leave Target, and since my Body Shop kabuki has seen better days, it seemed a crime not to put it in my basket!

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

And who can resist a few drug store mascaras?

lolastar hearts uk beauty blog american haul victorias secret

I picked up a couple of other things that I'll post about soon, but these were my most exciting purchases. 

Unfortunately I didn't get to do as much shopping as I wanted, but my friend who lives in Chicago said she'll do some shopping for me and pick up the things that I didn't get to.


Have you got any recommendations for products I should ask my friend to get for me?


LolaStar Hearts UK beauty lifestyle blog




Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At September 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that first picture!! Welcome back! x

 
At September 6, 2013 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back Lola! x

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some great items :)

 
At September 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great haul, welcome back! :) x

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you've got so many American goodies! They all look fantastic, especially B&BW stuff! :)

The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

not sure if you knew already but they do organix in superdrug now xx

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

drooooooooooooooooool <3

Following you now! Great blog. Hope you follow back too :D

xx

Red Alice

http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

 
At September 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is an amazing haul! I regret not going to Bath & Body works in the states now!
http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You've got some great things, I wish some of the American beauty products were available in the UK.

 
At September 25, 2013 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great haul :)

ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

 
At September 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow what a great haul! It seems like a sensory overload in a good way!!!

Please check out my giveaway:
http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

 
At September 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love love love this haul!!

http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At October 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to try everything!! I bet the products smell amazingly good! I'm in London too, perhaps we could meet sometimes! I'm a beauty blogger too!

Erika
Click here to visit my blog!

 
At December 10, 2013 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am from Chicago as well! Although this suggestion isn't a beauty product, if you like Bath & Body, I would recommend the candles! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home