<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: What I Bought: Kiko Cosmetics Haul

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Bought: Kiko Cosmetics Haul



Kiko is a brand I’ve heard lots of bloggers rave about in the past but I’ve never tried any products. The other day while I was in Westfield I decided to have a little look-see and thought it’d be rude to leave without picking something up!

Soft Touch Blush – 105 Dark Rose - £7.50
This isn’t a shade I’d usually go for but when I swatched it I was surprised at how complimentary it was. It’s a really subtle deep pink that’s unlike anything I have so I’m excited to use it!

Luscious Cream Lipsticks – 503 Hot Cocoa & 521 Dark Mauve - £5 each
It was only when I got home that I realised how similar these colours are, however when swatched the look completely different. Hot Cocoa is a matte, muted nude perfect for a my-lips-but-better day. Dark Mauve isn’t as creamy but it’s still a rich colour with red undertones.

Crystal Sheer Glossy Lipstick – 403 Desert Rose - £5
Another dusky pink – I sense a theme here! This lipstick isn’t as peachy as it looks in the picture and applies more like a tinted balm but it’s another complementary colour that I’m looking forward to using.

Ultra Glossy Lip Pencil – 614 Currant - £3.90
This is 100x brighter than something I’d usually wear, but since it’s quite sheer the colour isn’t too ‘in your face’.

Pencil Lip Gloss – 10 Dark Rose - £2.90
What can I say; I’m a sucker for pinky nudes. This pencil is amazing as it’s gorgeously glossy and has an amazing colour pay off.

Have you tried any Kiko products?

LolaStar Hearts UK beauty lifestyle blog




Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At February 12, 2013 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've never tried their makeup but Kiko do some reallyyyyyyy nice nail polishes :) x

 
At February 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh these look pretty, I want to try :)

 
At February 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The lipgloss pencil looks gorgeous! Where can I buy Kiko from?

Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

 
At February 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Never heard of the brand but love the look of the pencil lip gloss!

www.bethbabblesblog.blogspot.com

 
At February 12, 2013 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Never tried Kiko stuff but really impressed with what I've seen - loving that lip gloss pencil and the eye pencils they do are really pretty too x

 
At February 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kiko's products are AMAZING, i want the blushers so bad!!

http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

 
At February 12, 2013 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Never heard of this brand, but it looks amazing

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tried the blusher today and I love it! Definitely need to buy more!x

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah they've got some really nice bits. I wanted to try a few more things but my boyfriend was in a hurry to leave! Haha x

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I'm so excited to use it, the texture is gorgeous!x

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I love it already! You can buy on the website here or they have a store in Westfield Stratford. Let me know if you buy anything!xx

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You definitely should, their products look amazing!x

 
At February 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah a few people have said that to me - I may have to go back to pick some up!x

 
At February 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like kiko - great buys! I got one of those pencil lip gloss, love it!!

-
Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

 
At February 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the look of the blush. Never heard of this brand before xx

 
At February 15, 2013 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The lip pencil looks gorgeous. x

 
At February 16, 2013 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've never tried anything from Kiko before... but all of the products you've shown/swatched look such good quality!! xx

 
At February 23, 2013 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hii i would like to say i just recently came across you blog i love the reviews im a new follower if you have time check my blog out and follow back or comment if you like what you see :)

www.thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home